Details about setup company in DMCC
DMCC (ex. JLT) the largest and fastest growing free zone is located in a lake front development called Jumeirah Lakes Towers in the heart of Dubai with an unrivalled location on intersection 5 close to Dubai Marina and Mall of the Emirates and ten minutes from Jebel Ali Sea and Air Ports and the Logistic corridor.
DMCC is the perfect location to position any business within reach of thousands of potential clients and alongside many global leaders. DMCC offers a great working environment in the perfect location at very affordable rates where you can both work and live in.
We have over 8,400 licensed member companies covering a very wide range of business activities including trading, energy, commodities, logistics, graphic design, legal, media, information technology, leisure, retail, education and fashion, and many others, also including various types of consultancies, HR and Recruitment as well as industry associations and business councils.
The benefits of licensing your company in DMCC (JLT) free zone include
- 100% Foreign ownership
- 0% Corporate and Personal Tax rate
- Fast and low cost set up
- Best location in Dubai with good parking and two metro stations
- Flexi desk options for immediate plug in and go
- Freehold property for sale or lease (residential and commercial) and most affordable office rates
- DMCC Licensing Authority for JLT has a strong global reputation and quality brand values
- No hidden fees
- In house Visa issuance and all related Government services
What it takes to set up the company
- Original Valid passport and a proof of residential address (Utility bill copy)
- Application forms and specimen signature form.
- Board Resolution to establish the company
- Summary of the Business Plan
- NOC from sponsor if holding a valid UAE visa (not applicable for investor/partner visa holders)
- A registered address in the Free Zone (Office space or Flexi Desk at our business centres)
- Copies of the parent company documents to be legalized, if applying as a branch or a subsidiary.
- Certain business activities have additional requirements (e.g. third party approvals from regulating authorities)
All the above mentioned forms and templates will be generated as you go through our online set-up process which will guide you through until you complete your registration and license.
We offer different types of commercial licenses: Trading, Services, and Industrial. We will advise you so that your license is specific to your business activities.
DMCC License Fee Structure:
Initial Approval: AED 1,000
Once the company application is approved:
Registration (One Time): AED 9000
MoA (One Time): AED 2,010
License (yearly): AED 20,010 (for up to 6 license activities in one division)
Additional fees may apply depending on the selected activities as follows:
- AED 1,510 for each additional activity in the same division (activity code beginning with the same first 2 digits e.g. 74xx-xx).
- AED 10,010 for activities in another division (The same 1st digit but different 2nd digit e.g. 74xx-xx and 72xx-xx)
- AED 20,010 for activities in another category (Different 1st digit e.g. 74xx-xx and 65xx-xx)
- AED 20,010 for any activity which is under a different license type (i.e. Trading, Service, Industrial)
You can find all information on the license activities, license activity codes & license activity groups on dmcc.ae under Free Zone, Application Guidelines, under General Information. Or please click on this link for direct access.
In order to obtain a license you will need to have a registered address within the DMCC free zone and for this you can choose options below:
Flexi Desk (Sharing): Starting from AED 16,000* (Yearly)
Serviced Office: Starting from AED 50,000* (Yearly)
Physical Office for lease: Starting from AED 80 Sq ft / Year
Physical Office for sale: Starting from AED 700 Sq ft
*For the Flexi Desk or office, there is an additional AED 1,000 security deposit (refundable) and AED 610 admin charges
DMCC offers a large selection of commercial office space with more than 30 commercial office towers and some of the most attractive property prices in Dubai. All commercial and residential property in JLT is freehold and is available to buy or to lease. We also provide alternative solutions from our own business centres such flexi desks, serviced desks and offices.
Our licensing process is very efficient and client friendly while still maintaining a good level of compliance and regulation. You will be guided through our one stop shop service covering all of your unique needs and requirements for setting up and licensing your business.
The minimum share capital requirement for all Limited Liability Companies is AED 50,000 per company, and the minimum per shareholder is AED 10,000. A proof of share capital is not required during the licensing process; but you need to show us a company bank statement reflecting that the share capital was in the account within three weeks from issuance of the trade license.