I am over 60 and would like to live and work in UAE. Is it possible?

Asked by

If you are over 60, but not thinking about retirement yet, you can still hold UAE resident visa and work here. The way to do it – to form a company, where you will be the investor or one of investors.

There are different rules in various Free Zones and Mainland. Sometimes you may be asked to deposit additional amount of money for the visa, sometimes not.

You will also be able to sponsor your spouse and children.

Answered by on 16 Oct 2014

[getsocial app="native_bar"]


There are no comments yet, but you can be the first

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2014 Local Consultancy DMCC. All rights reserved.