Can I get resident visas for my family if I open a company?

Asked by Ahmed

Yes, you can sponsor your entire family if you open a company and get investor’s or general manager’s visa for yourself. You will be able to sponsor not only your wife and small children, but also your parents. However, for sponsoring parents you will have to comply with stricter regulations.

Family visas will be issued for the same period of time as yours – and for investor it’s 3 years!

Answered by on 16 Oct 2014

[getsocial app="native_bar"]

There are no comments yet, but you can be the first

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2014 Local Consultancy DMCC. All rights reserved.