What bank facilities will I get for Offshore company account?
In order to open a UAE bank account for such company, you need to do legalization of your overseas company’s documents:
- Attest them in UAE Embassy in the country of origin (if there is no embassy in the country, you should attest them in any neighbouring country’s UAE Embassy)
- Attest them in Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai
The documents that you need to attest:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Shares Certificate
You should also have a bank statement for the past 3 months, that you will present in the UAE bank.