How company formation consultants in Dubai can help you?

Many investors are taking advantage of this opportunity by seeking professional advise onstarting business in UAE. These experts have vast knowledge of the different jurisdictions that are most suitable for the investors to establish their businesses and carry out their various business activities.

There are various company formation companies in Dubai and they are becoming more popular because some of these new companies can be incorporated remotely with their assistance without the investor having to leave their countries and come to the UAE.

Business setup in UAE

If you are looking to startup a business in the UAE and you have no clue how to go about it, you can employ the assistance of company formation agents to help you with the process from start to finish.

There are so many company formation consultants in UAE for you to choose from in your new company registration.

Why you need a company formation consultant

The process of setting up of a company as well as it’s operation is a bit different in the UAE compared to the rest of the world. It has various jurisdictions in which you can register your company in and all these authorities have different processes and regulations. 

The company formation consultants in the UAE take all that stress, hassle and burden off you. A lot of them have been in this industry for years and they can give you advise based on their experience in the market and expertise.

This assistance is done for a service fee. The company formation charges varies from consultant to consultant.

Setting up your company

The UAE company registerallows you to view the license details that’s recorded with the government and also get instant information about existing companies and business activities in the UAE. This can be done through National Economic Register (NER)

Investors can setup their company in the Mainland, Free zone or Offshore. 

The Mainland setup requires the company to have a local sponsor who would hold 51% and the remaining 49% is split between the other shareholders.

In the Free zone company, the shares are owned 100% by the company owners. 

Offshore companies are essentially for those that do not conduct any business activity or earn any income inside the UAE. If your plan is to conduct business inside the UAE, then you need to go for the Mainland or Free zone company setup.

Free zone company registration

The Free zone company registration is a popular option for new business setups.The company formation Dubai free zone can be done in various jurisdictions, such as:

Dubai South (DWC)
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
Dubai Silicon Oasis
Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
Dubai Publishing City
Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Centre (DTEC)
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)

Advantages of Dubai free zone

The benefits of business setup in Dubai are numerous. Investors get the chance to incorporate their companies in a jurisdiction that is highly reputable, especially when it comes to the corporate bank account opening process, it is easier to have the account opened with a company registered in Dubai.

Some nationalities are considered as high risk and setting up their company in Dubai give them a higher chance of getting their resident visas approved.

A wide variety and availability of offices in well known locations and business districts

Business registration cost in Dubai

The company formation costsin Dubai are higher when compared to those of other free zones in the northern Emirate. This is because Dubai has one of the largest free zones in the world, centrally located and a popular destination for investors and tourists. 

The Dubai freelance permit offers the ability to operate as a freelance professional. The permit identifies you as a sole practitioner and enables you to conduct your business in your birth name as opposed to a brand name.

The license cost for Dubai freelance is 7,520 AED annually (including 20 AED innovation Dirham and knowledge fee).

Subscribe to Emirabiz Blog

Whatsapp